- A stable plant requires machinery and good equipment.
- To ensure that we need a plan of maintenance with a reasonable method
- Sources of vibration can be:
- Unbalance, eccentricity
- Alignment faults
- Play, backlash
- Gear meshing, gear defects
- Antifriction bearing defects
- Driving machine induced (electrical, belt drive…)
- Process induced (blade passing, resonance…)
2. Mobile Service
- A flexible and cost-effective solution for both Standard and Application Gear Units
- Measurements using hand-held devices on site by Flender service professionals at regular intervals or when required
- Data evaluation and diagnosis by our competent expert team
3. Benifits of Mobile Service
- Plannable maintenance activities.
- Optimized spare parts management.
- Reduced maintenance costs through early detectionof wear-related anomalies.
- Avoiding failures caused by mechanical overloads